• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

36 more hours...not that I'm counting or anything ;)

dragonfly11

WLS is finally here! Tuesday can't come soon enough. Despite my nervousness/fears, I'm really ready. I want to have a great recovery. Any advice?

Hello dragonfly11. Welcome. My advice to you is rest and drink your water. Keep the fluid intake up and exercise the way your doc wants. And don't push yourself. Good luck to you.

Reasa

Hi Dragonfly. Keep getting in your fluids and follow all the pre op instructions, you will do fine. We were all scared, nervouse and excited, I know it will be difficult but try and get your rest too. :cool: Tom

Your day is here. Let us know how you are doing as soon as you are able. Good Luck as you continue on this journey.

I can't wait to get home and fill you all in. I'm really excited. Nervous, but more excited than anything. I feel like I will wake in recovery with a huge smile across my face (fantasy, anyway ;) ready to start a whole new life! I'm going to grab it with both hands! Thank you all. I can't tell you how much support I feel here and how validated!

BamaBaby,
I've been thinking of you too and hoping you're healing and doing MUCH better. Sending positive thoughts...off to the hospital now! :D

Back