• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

4 weeks post op

OK, I think I know what pb and j is. Just to be sure, please tell me! Then pb2. Where do you find this via google? What do you search for?

Thanks,

Ralph

Pb is peanut butter and j is jelly. The Pb2 can be found at the store on this site and is currently on sale. Which reminds me I better stock up while I can. Thanks for the reminder Ralph, you're always such a big help. ;)

GNC, Big Lots and several other BIG retailers have started carrying PB2 products from Bell Plantation in their stores on the shelves....

My husband sprinkles the plain PB2 on his apple slices for a nice treat...

We love both the PB2 plain and the PB2 Chocolate peanut butter powder. Both are 85% fat free, the chocolate has 3 grams of sugar / serving, and the plain has 1 gram of sugar per serving.

You can also buy directly from Bell Plantations at a better price that anywhere I have seen online...

http://www.bellplantation.com/

GNC, Big Lots and several other BIG retailers have started carrying PB2 products from Bell Plantation in their stores on the shelves....

My husband sprinkles the plain PB2 on his apple slices for a nice treat...

We love both the PB2 plain and the PB2 Chocolate peanut butter powder. Both are 85% fat free, the chocolate has 3 grams of sugar / serving, and the plain has 1 gram of sugar per serving.

You can also buy directly from Bell Plantations at a better price that anywhere I have seen online...

http://www.bellplantation.com/

Thanks StinkerBelle for the heads up I just ordered each Pb2 flavor from them, or Netrition.com to be exact; because bellplantation.com would only let me order 4-6.5 oz jars of each flavor which is way too much for me since I've not tried it yet. I got each 6.5 oz jar of the powdered pb2 for $3.99 each. Thanks for letting me know about my options.

OK, I think I know what pb and j is. Just to be sure, please tell me! Then pb2. Where do you find this via google? What do you search for?

Thanks,

Ralph

I buy mine at Wal-Mart (small town so little choice) it is also available on Amazon with auto ship. I may actually be eating to much of the stuff lately but it is only 45 calories so ahh once a day isn't to bad. Let me know what you think.
oh yes PB&J is peanut butter and jelly.

I love peanut butter and jelly

I buy mine at Wal-Mart (small town so little choice) it is also available on Amazon with auto ship. I may actually be eating to much of the stuff lately but it is only 45 calories so ahh once a day isn't to bad. Let me know what you think.
oh yes PB&J is peanut butter and jelly.

Lately I stick to Skippy's smooth peanut butter on a waffle when I decide to have it.

The jelly is surely an extra treat I may enjoy later, but right now sticking to peanut butter.

I can run to the pantry with a spoon and take a teaspoon of peanut butter sometimes; simply because I have the urge to have something. I find that peanut butter really calms everything down.

It isn't hunger either, but just wanting to have something.

Still need to work on that a little bit.

Ralph

Wow I am so sorry that you went through all of that. I am glad that you made it through all of that. Glad that you are doing well now and are moving in the right direction.

Menu ideas at 4 weeks post surgery for Gastric Bypass.

I am at 4 weeks post surgery. I am at the puree food stage. The thought of food is getting me depressed. What does anyone eat at this stage. I'm sick of scrambled eggs, and the protein drink makes me ill. I can't eat pureed chicken? I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong. All I want is a salad and I know it is months before I will ever be able to eat again.

Back