• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

6 days post op!

Well I made it!! woo hoo my journey is still going! I feel great. I have had a few little mishaps but have worked them out. I am so glad that I did this. hope everyone is doing great and will be sending good vibes to all of you!! Jenny

Jenny-so glad to hear from you so soon after surgery. Congratulations on your successful surgery and good recovery. I'm having cold feet in a very big way. Tom, Patti and Letrell have been very supportive of my situation which is a considerable help. One of my nieces stopped by a short while ago and we sort of talked about it for a bit. Basically, she cut me off mid-sentence to tell me I wasn't going to back out. That's why I love this forum. The people here actually understand what pre-surgical jitters are all about. Hearing from you so soon after your surgery is very reassuring. Thank you!

So glad you are doing well. Keep up the good work. Just take your time and listen to your body. We're all here for the same reason. We have all been in or are going to be in your shoes. Take care & God bless! Rosie

Back