• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Another newbie

DeeElleKay

Hi, my nane is Elle and I had GBS on 9/25/12. Had some complications at the hospital, but have week 1 under my belt and feeling better every day. Looking forward to becoming very active on this board and having my hand held when I feel my sanity slipping.

Welcome Elle! Hope everything goes smoothly from now on. Just starting the journey is a big step. Things get easier.

Elle-Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about you having complications and glad to hear you are doing better. You will find a lot of support here so make sure to come back.

Good day to you, DeeElleKay. Now that your complications are behind you, start those steps forward. This is a great place to get support for those low times
and advise when needed. I just joined yesterday, but have been reading a lot of posts before joining. I said to myself this is where I want to get the support from. Great Bunch of people!!! Take care and hope to share with you our journeys.

Hi Dee, Welcome, Congradulations, I am glad to hear you are doing well after some complications. :cool: Tom

Back