• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Brand new

Hi everyone, I am just trying to figure out what i'm doing because I have plenty of questions and think that a support group would be great for me.:D

Hi welcome to the site. There is a great deal of information here as well as support. Not sure if you are wanting a face to face group. I think if this is the case you can check with your surgeon to see if their program offers that. If not, come back and ask as many questions as you need to.

Hi and welcome. This is a wonderful place for support. It's always here when you need it. There are people in every stage of the process so if you need advice or support, you can count on there being someone there who can relate to you in some way. I have found this board and it's members to be such a blessing through my journey so far.
-Jenny

Hi and welcome to the board. Please ask away, anything that you need or want an answer to is fair game. You'll find we are not a judgmental group here. We're here to help each other during our WLS journey.

Frank

:cool:

Back