• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Chat room

I am not usually home at that hour 6pm Pacific standard time but as my situation changes I will keep that in mind, no one is ever in there when I am logged on.:cool: Tom

I am not usually home at that hour 6pm Pacific standard time but as my situation changes I will keep that in mind, no one is ever in there when I am logged on.:cool: Tom

Maybe we should set up two "high possibility" times. We have one: 8:00 pm Central. Let's set up another. We can always change them later if it seems like the thing to do.

I know there are lots of night owls (or poor sleepers) here. Which would work better for you, Tom. Midnight Central, maybe?

Please do tell,

10 Pacific time is usually a good time for me.:cool:

Okay, Peeps!

Now we have two "high probability" times when you might expect to find someone in the Chat Room.

6:00 pm Pacific, 7:00 pm Mountain, 8:00 pm Central, 9:00 pm Eastern, 10:00 pm Atlantic
and
10:00 pm Pacific, 11:00 Mountain, 12:00 am (midnight) Central, 1:00 am Eastern, 2:00 am Atlantic

If we keep this up, surely it will start happening!!!

Don't give up!!!

I really need to chat with others. I hope I can get to the chat at 8 tonight. Every other time I go there, no one is around. :-(

Alternate chat room option

Everyone-I have set up an alternate chat room for those of us who are experiencing technical difficulties with the American Bariatrics chat room. You can connect with the link below. However, you will need to register by chosung a username and password before you can log in and use the alternate chat room. It's fast, easy and FREE!!! I will add a link to my signature to access the alternate chat room but I suggest that you bookmark it or add it to your start up page.

It's up to you to use whichever room you want. I just wanted to make an option for the people who are having problems with finding or staying connected to the AB chat room. Please let me know if there are any issues connecting to the alternate chat room. There are instructions on the forum start page to assist with setting up your log in.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/ablosersclub

For some reason I'm having problems getting the chat room to launch in the alternate room. I have requested assistance and will let everyone know when it is activated properly. Right now it can only be used as a message board. Feel free to use it if you want.

Well, I just found out there is an annual membership required to launch a chat room. That won't be happening but feel free to use my forum as a message board for now. I belong to a couple of chat rooms in the same group of forums and I might be able to "piggy back" onto one of them. Actually, these are public rooms and there is nothing stopping us from setting up user names and just chatting from an existing room but I would rather get "permission" from the room's owner first. I'll work on doing this.

Back