• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Christmas Dinner

I finalized my Christmas menue. Now that my grandma is in the nursing home the big family doesn't get together anymore. So Christmas day will be just me, my wife and girls and possibly my mom coming over at night to go with is to see Christmas lights.. We will have:

Filet mignon
Green bean casserole
Mashed potatoes
Salad

This past weekend I spent all weekend baking cookies. I haven't done it in years and feel like I actually have time this year, which I dont working almost 60 hrs a week with just client stuff not including paperwork but i decided to ignore work for the weekend.... I made peanut butter blossoms, hot coco bombs, m&m cookies, cranberry oatmeal meal cookies, ritz crackers with peanutbutter inside dipped in chocolate.

Jan 2nd with be Christmas with my mom and sister. I will like make some more cranberry cookies to take there as well as green bean casserole (my spouse and I are the only ones that eat it so if we want it we bring it). My mom will make potatoes, corn, ham and turkey. Maybe stuffing too. My sister usually bakes a ton of cookies to bring. We talked about making my grandmas punch for the kids,, which consists of hawaiian punch, ginger ale, pineapple juice and maybe something else but I don't remember. If I could drink i would usually make a festive holiday drink.

Back