• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Date is set

You go girl! Glad to hear that news. Good luck as you continue on this journey. Keep us posted on your progress. Joy

thanks all

Question Did anyone else feel like something else would happen to put the surgery off again. I don't know if it is because of what it took to get to this point or what but I worry.

Congratulations!!! I'll be right there with you on the 10th. I worry too, it's because we go through so much and we want it so badly that it's hard to believe that it's actually going to happen so we're terrified that something will interfere and ruin what we've worked so hard for. But, I just keep trying to have a positive attitude and hope for the best. And know, that if something does happen to come up...there will be another chance. I thought I missed my chance last year, but here I am again, all set to go and probably more prepared and confident now, that this is the decision for me. Just try to think positively and everything will be fine. Good luck to you. Please keep us updated on your progress.

Back