• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

feastorfamine

Hi Paqtti, how are you doing? I am still stalled at the 180-185 but hopefully I will be at work soon to get me a lttle more active. Good to hear from you. :cool:

hi feastorfamine (patti) hi good to hear from you it's been awhile how is life treating you? I am still healing from my open wound from surgery, weight seems to be at a stand still but I know from others this is normal plus I also know I haven't been getting in all my protein , like others don't like protein shakes anymore , but each day is a new challenge a chance at a new beginning learning from my mistakes of what to eat and what not to eat and have experienced dumping and as we all know it's not any fun. does that ever stop????? well I think I'll be good and go make myself a protein shake cause haven't had one I in a few days ., I know that is not good but when you don't like milk it's hard to make myself drink it, but I still have more pounds I want to loose (60) one day at a time. hope things are going well for you, come back and visit again we miss hearing from you on here. Donna

Back