• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Fourth Of July what did you eat???

Shawnb77

Hello so yesterday i ate 4 tiny bites of a cheese burger without the bread lots of ketchup, 4 slices of watermelon and 2 pieces of cantaloupe, two bites of potato egg salad and 4 ruffles... now i know i wasnt suppose to eat any of that but i kept it all down but i chewed chewed chewed and drank plenty of water. and 2 protein Shakes in between that when i started feeling sluggish ..

I had a protien bar for breakfast, yougurt for snack, forgot to eat lunch half a roast beef wrap for dinner with some pita chips and the other half for snack with some more pita chips and one yogurt before bed. The fireworks were awsome, I went out to the lake with some friends. Didn't get home until late. :cool: Tom

Molly and I had watermelon, cranberry walnut coleslaw, popcorn and roasted chicken (still having a hard time eating whole meats) and one barbeque flavored Ostrim jerky stick and a couple of sugar free popsicles.

I had about 1/2 a hambugar pattie with BQ sause, a couple bites of chicken breast with BQ sause it was to dry and dry chicken can give me that sick tummy. I also had a couple bites of pasta saled that I chewed and chewed. I also ate a large T. of baked beans. My cousin had a friend that brought some tuna dip, she had me try it on a chip, it was to fishy for me. She used one can of tuna and some mayo and sour cream that she pulsed in a food processor. I think if I made it I would use white tuna packed in water.
It would be good on multi-grain crakers. I also had a small piece of carrot cake with out frosting. Around 7:00 I had a piece of watermellon. I looked up carrot cake the next day and about died it had 400 cal. I won't be eating any of that in the near future.

ok ya'll that had the surgery- the cantaloupe and watermelon is full of sugar- thought sugar made you sick????? So I can eat some fruit afterwards????? Surgery date July 30

Back