• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Great Day!

applewart

Well 4 days out of surgery now and I am doing great. My throat finally got better. I am still sore but no longer on pain medication. I am off of 3 of my diabetes medications. My sugars are running around 100. I walked almost a mile today! And the big thing is Im not hungry anymore. I am following my doctors instructions to the tee. Still having a little trouble getting all my liquids in but it is getting better. Im not crazy about everything being pureed but its not that bad. I am so glad I had this done. If anyone on here has any doubt about having this procedure...it is 1000% worth it.

Hey Applewart, glad to hear that things are going well for you. Keep up the good work and follow your plan. You headed to becoming another BIG LOSER.

Frank

:cool:

I can feel your positive energy through the computer! So glad things are going well. Keep up the good work you are on the road to a new life.

Hello Applewart,

Love the screen name :) Glad to hear you are doing well. Keep up the good work and good luck on your journey. Hugs, Nancy

Back