• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

HI

hi LuckyLady, Welcome. Congratulations on your decision to have WLS. Where are you in the process? If you have any questions please feel free to ask, we are all here to help each other out and share our journey and expreiences. :cool: Tom

Hi, luckylady,

Welcome! and Congratulations on your decision to gift yourself with weight loss surgery.

Tell us something about yourself. And how and why you decided on wls.

Keep checking in. You will find this a friendly and supportive place to be.

Lisa-Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your decision to have WLS. You are a beautiful lady and I wish you the best of luck in your journey. Please come back to the forum to let us know how you are doing both before and after surgery. Hope to hear from you soon :) :) :)

HI Luckylady_9 welcome to the BEST & FRIENDLIST BARIATRIC ROOM I'VE FOUND, HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I SEE WHERE YOU'RE HAVING YOURS DONE SOMETIME THIS YEAR, I KNOW HOW LONG THE JOURNEY CAN SEEM I STARTED MINE THIS JAN, AND I AM SCHEDULED TO HAVE MINE DONE TOMMOROW, I AM SO EXCITED AND FULL OF ? AND EMOTIONS. IT'S FELT LIKE THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME BUT TO BE HONEST THE LAST 60 PLUS DAYS FLEW BY, YOU'RE DOING GOOD ON WEIGHT LOSS ALREADY, DO YOU HAVE A GOOD SUPPORT TEAM AT HOME OR CHURCH? I'VE BEEN BLESSED WITH GOOD FRIENDS AND FAMILY TOO, AND OTHERS AT CHURCH HAVE HAD THE SURGERY SO I'VE GOT TO SEE THE GREAT TRANSFORMATIONS AS THEY TAKE PLACE, ONE LADY IN PARTICULAR IS AT HER 5 YEAR MARK AND STILL LOOKS GREAT. DOES YOUR DR, ALREADY HAVE YOU ON 60 OR MORE GRAMS OF PROTEIN A DAY? EVERY DR HAS DIFFERENT RULES ETC, BUT IT SEEMS TO ALWAYS WORK OUT. I LOVE MAKING NEW FRIENDS AND SHARING AND READING OTHER'S STORIES SO I HOPE TO GET TOKNOW YOU TOO. KEEP SMILING YOU'RE ON YOUR ROAD TO SUCCESS AND HEALTHY LIVING.
DONNA

Back