• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

How can I add and make friends on here? 9 MORE DAYS TILL SURGERY!

I am getting so excited for surgery i can barely stand the wait! Lol. I know i have a long journey ahead of me still. I appreciate all the people on here who take the time to be supportive and encouraging! What a great support of people! Thank you

Did you figure out how to add friends? I did notice if click on a person's name and go to their profile there is an option.

Wow just over a week and you will have your day! congratulations.

I am supposed to have surgery the end of may. I have an anointment next week with a cardiologist because he wants an additional test and then make up my mind if this is going to be a May or June surgery. Insurance has me approved and the hospital already sent me a bill for my portion of the surgery. It has been a long road but I am almost there.
thanks for asking

CALQL84HEALTH had it right, just click on the name and on the left near the top is the option to add as a friend. I clicked on it for you, so you're up at least one friend already. Congrats on your upcoming surgery. Don't be bashful, just let us know if there is anything we can answer for you prior to your surgery.

Frank

:cool:

Congrats on your upcoming surgery!! Its very exciting!! =) I am glad to have people I can now relate to with this new lifelong journey!!

I, (JEN72), am new here too just had surgery on april 8th. I do not know how to friend people yet either. If you know how to friend people consider friending me. For me the gastric bypass went well and I did not have much discomfort with it, but the gallbladder removal along with it was pretty painful and took 2 weeks of a lot of bed rest and alot of help from family to help take care of me. I hope your surgery goes well, you can do this! Just make sure you have some help at home after especially if you have young kids to care for at home.

Congrats on your upcoming surgery. I am new here also, and would love to be friends with any of you. We need each other as we go through this!

Hi, I am new here as well. Congrats on your upcoming surgery. My surgery date is set for Dec 2 as long as the cardiologist gets all of my results over to insurance on time. I am grateful for this site. Meet new people that are going through or have been through what I am. You can add me as a friend.

Back