• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

I am back....

I have not been around for a while but now that the holidays are behind me I will spend more time with all of you. Well...I have started my pre op liquids today. Okay...not too happy but I will make it. Our daughter just told me that she has been having contractions (she is expecting her second daughter) so now my thoughts have shifted to her and not my meal plan. I just know that she and I will be in the hospital at the same time. Won't be the same hospital either. I go tomorrow for pre registration and then next Tuesday is my surgery. My emotions are off the chart!

So many things are racing through my mind. I have tried sewing but can not stay focused. I feel like I am just rambling on.....

Well have to get to bed. Everyone have a great day tomorrow.

Good luck as you continue on this journey. Will be thinking about you. Congratulations on the Grand daughter. Grands are so much fun.

Thank you to all who have responded to my babble. LOL. Hugs to all and I will differently keep you informed to my progress

Welcome back and good luck with your surgery. I will be sending good thoughts your way. My grandson was born two days before my surgery, so my wife split her time between our daughter and me. The grandson got more time than I did, but my daughter needed the help, so no issues from me.

:cool:

Back