• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Introduction

Dube's

My name is Becki. I am an ICU nurse and live in Los Gatos, CA. I had roux en y surgery 7/11/12..Starting weight 238..current weight 115 and have been at goal for several months. I am excited to chat with you all and pick up some pointers..although my weight is at goal I have struggled with severe malabsorption and vitamin deficiencies..and 2 complete bowel obstructions...This is the first site that I have joined...Look forward to sharing my experience and hearing yours!!! ;)

Welcome to the site Becki, you'll find that you can ask anything you want and someone will have an answer or good advice. This is a great place where no one judges you. Congrats at being at your goal weight.

Frank

:cool:

Hi Becki... Good job on your weight loss!! It's a journey and worth it. The site has a lot of nice people and helpful advice. Hope you like it

Hello Kitty :)

Welcome! I am glad you decided to join us. I myself have only been a member for a short while but already feel at home here.

Back