• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Just Getting Started

Hi I am just getting started I have been wanting this surgry for years, Now I have the insurance that will pay, been to 2 seminars my sister and her husband had it done 5 years ago they are doing great...I have gotten the consecutive docter visits down fixing to go to dietition, The sooner that I can have the surgry and get started on the journy the better
nina

Nina-Welcome to the forum and congratulations on taking the first steps towards a healthier new you. There are a lot of people here that can offer support and advice and everyone is friendly. Make sure you come back to the forum to let us know how you are doing.

When you see the dietition wait till she/he ask the questions then you answer then you ask million questions if you like. I say this because I hear of people that say the wrong thing gets deny,and other see the therapist,and fail. Once you made it this far. Continue positive & good luck

Back