• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

looking for some friends

Jen72

Sort of new to this site would like some new friends. I will be checking this site almost daily. Never did face book or anything so I'm still learning how to do this. Could use a little info on how to friend people.:),:eek:

The best thing is to keep posting comments and encouragements often. People will take notice and offer their friendship.

cheers

Hi Jen, welcome to the best WLS board around. Like Dennis said, start asking questions and we will respond. If you right click on a persons name you will see on the left side "add as a friend". Click on that and an invite will go out. Of course the more you post the easier it will be to make friends on the board. From the looks of it, your WLS journey is off to a pretty good start. Keep it up.

Frank

:cool:

WELCOME JEN72 I AGREE WITH FRANK, YOU'RE DOING GOOD WITH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS ALREADY, I WISH YOU CONTINUED SUCCESS. THIS ROOM HAS ALOT TO OFFER, FRIENDSHIP, ADVICE AND GOOD RECIPES ETC.
MAY I ALSO RECOMMEND ANOTHER SITE I FIND ALOT OF ANSWERS DUE TO BARIATRIC SURGERY, IT'S CALLED THEWORLDACCORDINGTOEGGFACE.ORG. she had the surgery and went from a size 26 to a 6, she has endless recipes and blogs and it's free. your journey to a "new and happier and healthier you has already began. you can add me to your friend list, I love to talk and make friends, this site offers so much up lifting I look forward to coming here to chat. donna(bigtallsis)

Back