• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

March Challenge

Day 22

Calories:
Protein: 29
Water: 72
Vitamins: yes

Movement: only at work

Well, I'm back to tracking after the few days I spent overeating. Today's calorie consumption is also higher than it should be.

I will do better tomorrow even though I dread weighing in in the morning.

Day 28

Calories:
Protein: 52
Water: 98 (Did I really drink that much?)
Vitamins: yes

Movement: extra walking at work

Well, I am back after completely blowing my eating plan last week. I went over my calories today but not too much.

On another note, I have had the worst constipation (TMI, I know) lately. I ordered both Benefiber and prunes; both items should be here Wednesday. For now, I'm off to swallow some Miralax.

Yikes! I gained 3.6 pounds in one week. I ate terribly last week, so it's not unexpected. All I can do is try to do better.

One day at a time.

Kay, I gain very quickly when I go off track. It can be heartbreaking but better to give yourself grace and move on to getting back on track. Not too long ago I got stuck in the negative thinking that I've blown it. That only led to more poor eating choices. Keep that positive outlook and just move on. Sometimes the additional weight gain is water gain from salty foods too, so don't worry to much and just get back on your healthy eating. You've got this!

Back