• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Merry Christmas

Karen_golfs

The day is here - prime rib for dinner! It is just beautiful but somehow it doesn't bother me that I won't be eating. I'll get to see my family enjoy a wonderful meal and be together . We all live in the same town and work in the same office but sharing a Christmas Eve meal is priceless. When Rene and I married, it was fortunate his parents celebrated Christmas Eve. We went there, then off to stay a few days with my parents. Our 2 boys were almost teenagers before they woke up in our house on Christmas Day. My father has been gone since 1994 but every Christmas Eve I feel lost without getting ready to go.
Our grandson is 3 and will be here soon. The tradition continues - Christmas Eve dinner. I've wrapped his gifts and will enjoy watching him tear off the paper. We are all blessed to be together.
I wish all of you the very best holiday season. Thankful for the opportunity to improve our health and lengthen our lives.
From our family to yours - Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!:) Karen, I pray your surgery will be successful, and that you sail through the post operative period. Blessings to all!

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope your holiday season is blessed and the New Year brings you continued improving health and happiness.

:cool:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family. Congratulations on your surgery coming up!!

You will do fine.

Carol

Merry Christmas to all! I hope everyone enjoyed their time with loved ones, and had a restful and relaxing day! Peace be with you all and may the new year bring success and prosperity!

Back