• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

more like a Knight in Tiedyed spandex...

Actually when the White Album just taken apart track by track you will discover that that is John Lennon screaming about the blisters on his finger. As a guitar player oh, I have cried that many times myself because until you get the calluses on your fingertips have your left hand, it is pretty bad pain and blistering on your fingertips to hold those strings down actually when the white album is taking apart truck by track you will discover that that is John Lennon screaming about the blisters on his finger the. as a guitar player, I have tried that many times myself because until you get the calluses on your fingertips of your left hand, it is pretty bad pain and blistering on your fingertips to hold those strings down. Do you have a story that contradicts this
Well kinda I have a book of every Beatles songs ever written and it says Ringo but it could be wrong who knows unless yo we’re there

Well kinda I have a book of every Beatles songs ever written and it says Ringo but it could be wrong who knows unless yo we’re there
I just guessed by the sound of the voice and all my friends that were listening to The White Album also thought it was John because of the song leading up to it. Three of my sisters and I in the 1960s which stand on the living room with all sorts of brooms and mops and sticks and stuff and wait for a Beatles song to come on or it on the radio and then we would imitate them and lip-sync along with the song.. I was always John because he was my favorite

I just guessed by the sound of the voice and all my friends that were listening to The White Album also thought it was John because of the song leading up to it. Three of my sisters and I in the 1960s which stand on the living room with all sorts of brooms and mops and sticks and stuff and wait for a Beatles song to come on or it on the radio and then we would imitate them and lip-sync along with the song.. I was always John because he was my favorite
He was mine too I actually got out the reissue of The White Album I got last year for Christmas 6 cds a blu- ray and a book so I’m gonna see if the book says anythi about it

He was mine too I actually got out the reissue of The White Album I got last year for Christmas 6 cds a blu- ray and a book so I’m gonna see if the book says anythi about it
Didn’t find it in the book but I did google it.I always thought it was John too until I read it in one night f my many books n The Beatles just can’t remember which one.so I did google it

Back