• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

my new life

Hi everyone! I am new here I am eleven weeks ot and so glad I found this. wanted to know if there is anyone in the Brush area?

Welcome to an awesome site! You'll find a great group of people, who will support you every step of the way on your journey!

Linney

Hi Cyniabu, Welcome. your doing great on the weight loss, how are you feeling? I look forward to hearing about your journey. :cool: Tom

Cyn-Welcome to our bariatric family and congratulations on having WLS. It looks like you are doing great. Make sure you come back here if you have any questions or to help someone else :) :) :) Looking forward to seeing you around!!!

Hi Pat thank you. Looks like you are doing great. things are going well for me. everything has gone so good I thought may i didnt have the surgery but quckly realized i did. have had some trouble with adding food in the beginning but things are going good now.

Hi Tom, Things are going great I have been positive about the whole process, I believe things work better when you are positive. I had surgery Aug 23rd and hour after I was up walking and feeling great the only pain I ever felt was the gas pain the day after, almost thought I was dreaming and really didn't have surgery. I am so excited to see were my journey is going to take me. I am now twelve weeks out and have lost 40 pounds. I feel great.

Hi Linney, wow what is it like lossing 200 pounds? That is great did you have trouble with the extra skin? You look great. Things are going well so far, I feel great

Hi Cynhiabu! looks like you are doing a wonder job post op. I am a long was from where you live but any of us on this forum are only a post away for you. You will find the most receptive and non-judgemental people on this site. They are full of so many ideas for you and they have each had different experiences that you can draw from. Keep up your good work and if you need us, we are here for you. Keep us posted on how you are doing.
KarenLB

Back