• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New here! 2 1/2 weeks post op

Hello everyone! My name is Jaime. I'm from Akron, Ohio and had the Roux-En-Y on July, 16 2012. It's great to find a place where you have so many people to relate to! :D

Welcome Jaime! You did come to a great place. I have been on here for some time, but haven't posted as much since my surgery as I did before hand. Everyone is really sweet and very helpful. So if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask, and no topic is offlimits around here...of course if you are shy about certain things, you can always private message one of us and we will be happy to talk to you.

Hi Jaime, Wecome. I hope everything is going well with you and your successful with your new meal plan, if you need any ideas just ask and if you have some good recipes please share them. :cool: Tom

JAIME-Welcome to the forum. This forum is great so feel free to ask questions or to help someone else who has question or problem.

Back