• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Newbie, here to say hello.

Hi all, I am Sal and having RNY soon. I have to lose 35 lbs before 9-28 and struggling. Currently on a modified liquid diet
and that is going ok. Otherwise just looking to learn as much as I can from you all and contribute what I have experienced so far.

Sal

SAL-Welcome to the forum and congratulations on deciding to have WLS. If you stick to the modified liquid diet you should have no problem losing 35 pounds by 9-28. Things like sugar free popsicles and sugar free powdered drink mixes can sometimes help you with cravings for sweet things. Make sure to visit the forum often and let us know how you are doing.

Hi Sal, Welcome. Keep following your modified liquid meal plan and like Pat said you should do fine. The modified meal plan will also help to shrink your liver to allow the surgeons more room to work and aid in quicker healing. Let us know how you are doing and if you are struggling please feal free to ask questions or to just vent. :cool:Tom

:rolleyes:You can do it...I start my liquid diet on Sunday and am not looking forward to it but its something I know I can do and you can too. I bet the pounds come off quickly for ya !

Back