• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Newbie here....

Hi- Just wanted to introduce myself. My Dr. recommended this site. I am planning on having the sleeve. No date yet but have completed the fitness, nutritionist and psych testing already. During my endoscope they found a hiatal hernia. See the doc again July 9. Been reading some of the intros on here and want to say how nice everyone seems and I want to wish all other newbies a warm welcome!

Welcome. I am 15 weeks from my bypass. After dragging my feet and conforming to the insurance guidelines, it took just 3 months for approval. I am glad I made this decision. Keep us all posted on your progress. Dori

Welcome! There are so many helpful members here who will answer questions for you or provide encouragement when you need it. This is a great place to be. Good luck with getting your date, when you finally get it, it just makes it all seem real. Good luck and keep us posted :)
-Jenny

Back