• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Regret

dking3284

I'm sure eventually I will feel differently, but as of right now... nine days post-op, I have some serious buyers remorse. This is the most physically painful thing I've ever been through... and I've had three babies - by c-section none the less. I can't take feeling this way anymore.

dking,

I am truly sorry for your pain. What does your doctor say about this. When I started out I had very little pain but did vomit a good deal. Which is not too uncommon with sleeve surgery. I hope this is just a passing phase. There is so much to look forward to.

I know you are not feeling well right now but attitude is 99% of the game. Take the long view to happier healthier days ahead. Raise above the short term difficulties. You've taken a huge step towards a brighter healthier future, keep that first and foremost in your mind. From what you've said, we know you are a survivor and you will survive this. Chin up!

I am praying for u i understand things will get better its scary to here im on my pre fluid diet i have untill the 12 th of august im not expecting a perfect world and i knowthere will b obsticles ive been on american bariatrics for some time now and have read allsorts of different reactions from different people..also been on utube there are all sorts of different things our bodys will go threw keep checking with ur dr and believe things will get better. karan

I hate to hear you are in pain. This is a difficult journey but it is well worth it. Try to get a positive attitude because that makes all the difference.
Remember no lifting and no chewing

I actually got a refill of my pain meds from my doctor and I feel a LOT better. Hopefully the next week or so will ho by quickly and I'll begin to feel better soon. Thanks for your support guys... I really needed it today!

Back