• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Say something nice

I haven't had my surgery yet, but I have been enjoying being on this site. Making friends and reading everyone's stories and journeys is a huge inspiration. Pat is right, it is a great place to explore. I am meeting interesting people who are getting ready to go through this around the same time as me ( hopefully), and others who are down to losing that last 100lbs.
I love the blogging, I don't care if no one reads it, I just love to run my mouth. It helps me vent...clear my head. Besides where else can you post to everyone else that has an internet connection your exact weight? That takes guts! So my positive is, I positively love this site. I love reading Pats posts. Everyone is a true inspiration. Lacey

Hoping everyone feels as good as I do today. Nothing special happened. Just feel calm. It is a beautiful day in NY and went for a walk after work. Wishing you all peace

Prayers going out to forum members who are affected by the path of devastation caused by the tornadoes in our heartland states, especially in Moore, OK. Maybe you were directly affected or have friends or family who were. And kudos to the first responders, rescue workers and citizens who are working 24/7 to help in any way they can. Special thoughts and prayers for those who were injured or lost family members, especially children, and for those who may be trapped and awaiting rescue.

I would like to extend a big thank you for those of you who had to work today or any part of the Memorial Day weekend. You are the people who make it possible for the rest of us to buy groceries, get gas, shop for furniture, visit the zoo or other recreational area, keep us safe, take care of us when we're sick and a host of other things. And of course, those in the military, especially in other countries, who stay awake at night so that we may sleep in peace.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Oh wait, John Lennon and Paul McCartney said that first---been rolling around in my head:)

Back