• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

surgery date

:rolleyes:
I have a date for surgery Sept. 10 2012 need revision after 13 yrs. had leakage see dr. August 16 to set every thing up yea yea!!!!!

Frannie-Welcome to the forum. How long do you expect to be in the hospital? What type of meal plan will you need to follow after surgery? Is the revision going to be done laproscopically? Things sure have changed a lot in the last 13 years. Make sure you come back to the forum to let us know how you are doing.

Sept 10 surgery

I have my date on Sept 10. So excited time has gone by so fast. Just wanted to let ya'll know. Diana;)

Congratulations Diana, let us know how you are doing it can get kind of stressfull on the days leading up to surgery.:cool: Tom

Hi Frannie, Welcome. Thanks for the bit of a heads up, I didn't know they could start leaking after so much time. Let us know how the appointment goes.:cool: Tom

Thanks everyone for the support i greatly appreciate it and yes liquid for 2 weeks after then purea foods for 2 weeks then soft foods then i graduate It will be tuff but I am siked for it. thanks for all the good recipes i am glad to get them thanks again all and I will keep you posted
:)

Hi
Before I had my surgery I made a lot of puree foods & put them in ice trays. Then when the food was frozen I put them in ziplock bags.

When I'm not feeling well I don't like to cook. This way I just took a ice cube of food out & microwaved it. For 3 months that will be the size that you can eat.
Just thought I would pass that on.
Cathy

Back