• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Surgery Done!

That's great, make sure to take it easy while you heal, your body needs lots of rest so when you are tired just go with it LOL. :cool: Tom

Congratulations! Did you know ahead of time that they were removing your gallbladder?? Some people have said that some surgeon's automatically take it out and others say it comes out later after surgery. The only thing I know that my surgeon is doing is repairing my hiatal hernia when doing my DS.

Thanks, Nana, and yes I knew ahead of time that my gallbladder would be removed as I had gall stones and removing it was one of the conditions of my rny surgery. :)

Thank you, Newagewriter. So far I am walking several times a day, trying to get my 64oz of drinks in, trying to eat 5-6 times daily, 3 protein shakes a day, and keeping track of my supplements. Lol, I already feel overwhelmed. Things are going fine. Still somewhat sore, but not letting that slow me down. Had a bm today, so I'm no longer worried about constipation. All in all, my recovery is on track. :)

Back