• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Surgery in April

Medicaid just kicked the whole thing now. They don't want to pay for it at all. But called my surgeon and they said to go to another and I go tomorrow to do a walk in to establish there and hopefully they can do it tomorrow as well.

Medicaid just kicked the whole thing now. They don't want to pay for it at all. But called my surgeon and they said to go to another and I go tomorrow to do a walk in to establish there and hopefully they can do it tomorrow as well.
Everything? Or just the psyc evaluation? I know it will work out for you.

J.D.PRIEST, woman, thats gnarly! looks like it was a massive second degree burn with blisters
Yeah that is why I said it was taking time to heal but it looks really good now. It is getting smaller it just taking a little longer but doctor tomorrow will tell me more.

That is why I refuse to strain anything. I make my husband do it. He always asks me am I that scared. Hell yeah I don't need more battle wounds from the kitchen

Back