• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Today is my 3 month anniversary out.

:)

In just 3 short months I have learned a lot of lessons. Like how wonderful it feels not to take 35 plus pills a day. No more shots bye bye diabetes. I have learned how much energy I really have & use it daily. I have a self esteem again, and its wonderful, I went from black to gray to tan then a bright white light. I had two surgeries, but I would do it again. I have lost more weight and I am getting closer. I weighed on my daughters doctors scales. It's like a miracle. I am happy and positive and I try to share that with all I meet.
So on this day I shall toast to you all a vanillia shake. My journey is the best personal one I have ever embarked upon in my life. Hope everyone is having a great week & if you aren't hang in there you will...
Hugs,
Angie
:cool:

Congrats Angie, We're proud of you. I'm trying to follow in your foot steps. Get healthy and thin. Big HUGs to you girl...

Congrats Angel. I know just how you feel. Went to my 3 month followup and am down 96 pounds and loving it. I bought a new belt 4 weeks ago and I'm on the last hole already. Need a new one before I go to Cancun. Again, congrats, and you may want to change your name to lightpoeticangel. :D

:cool:

HI Angie you're doing GREAT I think about you when I get on my exercise bike because you said you ride yours and it's helped with your weight loss, I also have a treadmill I was good about walking on it before I had the surgery but for some stupid reason I don't want to use it now, lazy I know . I read a book while riding my exercise bike or watch tv, can only stand to ride it 25-30 min at a time. I am trying to tighten up the loose skin at the top of my legs and also it is helping with the whole leg. I have a ? to ask do u still drink protein shakes everyday ? I am sitting here sipping on a strawberry protein shake that I added frozen strawberries to, taste pretty good. hope your day is going well for you I need to get off here and do some housework. catch u later, Donna

Congratulations on your continued success. It seems your success is coming in many ways in addition to your weight loss! That is truly wonderful, I am so happy for you and join you in your toast to a new life! May your journey and the journey of us all be met with great revelations and success.

Back