• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Tomorrow is the day

Bernieann

I have so many emotions right now. Scared, excited, worried...the list goes on. Sometimes reading the board helps me feel better and sometimes I feel worse. Everyone's journey is different and mine will be as well.

I have a question about cottage cheese. There is only one kind I like ( I will for sure check with the NUT) 4% small curd, does anyone know if I will be able to have it when the time comes? Also, I am a Miracle Whip girl, will I bee able to use it?

Thanks for all the support, you guys Rock:D

I have so many emotions right now. Scared, excited, worried...the list goes on. Sometimes reading the board helps me feel better and sometimes I feel worse. Everyone's journey is different and mine will be as well.

I have a question about cottage cheese. There is only one kind I like ( I will for sure check with the NUT) 4% small curd, does anyone know if I will be able to have it when the time comes? Also, I am a Miracle Whip girl, will I bee able to use it?

Thanks for all the support, you guys Rock:D

I think I have a paper with a diet list. I don't think you can have mayo but cottage cheese is ok. Let me double check that.... Yes that's correct! I just double checked my list. Maybe someone else list is different.

Hi BernieAnn, I hope you are doing well, you may be a little sore, try not to sneeze or laugh for a while, I found that was kinda painfull, but the laughter was worth it, I think. Cottage cheese will be ok when the time comes and later on you may be able to have miracle whip but if it is high in surgar you may not tolerate it, I stick with light mayo in my tuna salads but I didn't start using mayo until I was about 6 months out. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :cool: Tom

Back