• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Too dang much liquid at one time

Letrell

Here's one for ya. A first for me. LOL. I read on here somewhere months ago that someone had an issue with too much liquid and it just came back up. Well I just couldn't picture that at all. I was thinking...well my pouch is too small to heave, how could it come back up. OMG

LOL..I'm laughing as I type this.

Last week, I was soooo thirsty. I downed about 6 oz of cold water..very cold water and layed down.

I am snickering as I type this...

I was on my tummy. It just "leaked" out onto my pillow. I was like..what the...? Then I realized that's what she meant.

So I got a new pillow and case and propped them up and went to sleep sitting up. By morning, of course, it had all drained into the intestines and was gone.

Now THAT was one for the books.

Letrell

I hate it when that happens. It happens to me sometimes even if I am dozing in my recliner. At first I wake up because the liquid in the back of my throat makes me cough then the rest wants out. I keep a small plastic container next to my recliner for just such emergencies *LOL*

When I drink to quick it just hurts and feels like it is cought in my throat, it is so uncomfortable, the first few times I spit up like a baby:eek: but I try not to do it because it kind hurts when I do it.:p Tom

From my incident I realized I was so thirsty that I hadn't been getting enough water...possibly a tad dehydrated. I'm drinking more throughout the day. All is well again.

Back