• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

two weeks post op i had a sleeve and feel horrible and lost 36 pound

i am not sure what is going on ...i am excited about the weight loss but i feel sick, i am still on a liquid diet and i feel like after 3 ssip of water or anything it stays in my chest,,i tried to eat some egg the other day against doctors advised and threw up all day and i still dont feel better

I had and still have a lot of nausea but it is improving little by little and I understand form my support group that it is just a phase and will pass. Drink a lot of fluids dehydration will make you nauseous. I found low calorie Gator Aid went down easy for me and avoiding acidic drinks like lemonade was a good idea. I still find four weeks out that sugar free pudding and protein shake are my best friends. It's a good to be very choosey about what you want to put in your pouch. Good luck.

regards

That does not sound good. 36 pounds in two weeks is a lot. The pain is what concerns me. What did the Dr. say? If you haven't discussed this with your team, please do so immediately. You shouldn't be in this much discomfort. Let us know what the Doc says.

Frank

:cool:

Back