• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Wait Wait Hurry up and wait!

ascooke63

Well test are all done and passed, classes have been attended, now waiting on everything to get submitted to insurance. I hate the waiting part but we all have to do it. I'm ready to start this journey but the nerves are starting kick in. I do believe God will be with me and watch over me and I am blessed to have my sister as support things are moving slower for her but yet she still encourages me and does anything she can to help me out. My husband and children are also in my corner and I have the prayers of many so yes i'm definetly blessed and Ready!:eek:

Hi ascooke, I am so glad you hav all the test done, things should move along now and before you know it you will be checking in. I remember the closer I got the mor anxiouse I got and scred excited, it was just a rollercoaster:p. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :cool: Tom

ascooke, I know exactly how you feel. I am still at the waiting stage, but mine is just waiting for my surgery day to get here...about 1 1/2 weeks to go for me. It took a little over 2 weeks to get the insurance approval, so I hope you get news soon. :cool:

Dear ascooke63: good luck to you and a speedy surgery date. I haven't seen too many on this site yet that are having vsg, so I am interested in following your progress. Please keep us informed!

Back