• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Weighing

ascooke63

How often do you weigh? I know some do daily they say it keeps them on track, but ive had doctors say only weigh once per week. What are the best most accurate brand of home scales thay you have used? Where's the best place to find scales that weigh over 400lbs without spending a fortune?
Thanks ascooke!

I used to weigh once a day after surgery and I would stress out when I stopped losing weigh in any three day period:mad: I now wheigh once a week and find that does help keep me on track and I don't stress out:eek: I used to have a heavy duty digital scale when I was over 300 lbs but it wasn't very accurate, I have a sunbeem scale now that is the old fashioned dial type but it only goes up to 300 but weighs almost identical with my doctors scale, I got both of them at Wal-Mart so you might have to shop around. Good luck :cool: Tom

How often do you weigh? I know some do daily they say it keeps them on track, but ive had doctors say only weigh once per week. What are the best most accurate brand of home scales thay you have used? Where's the best place to find scales that weigh over 400lbs without spending a fortune?
Thanks ascooke!
I think weight watchers and the biggest loser scales do I bought weight watcher one at target

for the first 4-5 days after my surgery i got on the scale everyday but my husband said that i shouldn't do that as i could get depressed when i didn't see the weight fall off, so now I'm weighing in on sat's only. I have two scales i bought at walmart, they are both digital

Back