• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Well my surgery has been post pond

tiggerp

due to not getting everything done before consult with the Dr. and the weather my consult is now the 15 of this month and hopefully he will only need me to be on the diet for 2 weeks and have my surgery the last of the month or 1st of the month. can't hardly wait .

due to not getting everything done before consult with the Dr. and the weather my consult is now the 15 of this month and hopefully he will only need me to be on the diet for 2 weeks and have my surgery the last of the month or 1st of the month. can't hardly wait .

Sorry your surgery is postponed, but the weather has been a bear the last couple of months. I had some of my doctor appointments rescheduled 4 times. Now that spring is here hopefully bad weather is behind us. :)

Good Luck!

Cheyenne

thank you having a protien shake with meds yum yum......:eek:NOT:eek:

Well soon your new surgery date will happen.

Then you will be starting a new life.

congratulations on sticking with it.

I have found a few protein drinks that I like.

I also use a weight loss shake when I want to have a bit more than just protein but keep everything measured.

Ralph

delays are horrible I know
Hopefully you will use the time to practice your new healthy life style and the extra time will make the surgery safer

Best wishes

My surgery got postponed for three months. I know that it is hard to deal with delays when your you are prepared for everything to get going. I was supposed to have my surgery back on Dec 2nd 2013 and I was so disappointed but, the time flew by and like the others said it is a chance to practice your new life changes. Your time will fly by and you will be on the other side with the rest of us. :)

;);)Jus went to the dr. today and found out 2 things 1. I lost another lbe. YEAH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! and 2. my surgery is schueled for May 5 at 7:30am the only down side is we have to leave the houseat 2:00am to get to the hospital Bur oh well they will drive down and I will sleep in the back(LOL) ;):D

Hi tiggerp, I can imagine how frustrating that must be for you ! Hang on a little while longer. Best wishes, Jan:(

;);)Jus went to the dr. today and found out 2 things 1. I lost another lbe. YEAH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! and 2. my surgery is schueled for May 5 at 7:30am the only down side is we have to leave the houseat 2:00am to get to the hospital Bur oh well they will drive down and I will sleep in the back(LOL) ;):D
Good Luck! Keep us posted. My surgery is not scheduled yet. It is still in "decision mode" by my insurance company.

Glad to hear your good news ! Waiting is the hardest part and now you have a date! Congrats on your 1 lb loss. Every pound is significant ! Good job :)

Back