• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

WoW!

I'm finally under 200lbs for the first time in almost 15 years!! I was so excited when i step on that scale and it reflected 199.5..... I almost started crying really. I saw my nutritionist the other day and she told me that I'm not eating enough i need to hit a min of 500cals per day and i need to hit a min of 65 grams of protein a day, she also told me that i could start eating nuts :) I was very happy about that too. I need to really get motivated to start exercising everyday, i need to tone up my arms and my legs really bad. I also need to start working on my abs. I may be under 200 but I'm still in size 20 pants... that needs to change :)

Crymsynslady-Congratulations on your weight loss and for reaching a milestone of under 200 lbs. Don't worry about the pant size, I'm sure it's a lot smaller than what you were wearing 83 lbs. ago :) :) :) Keep up the great work!!!

That is a huge wow!!! Good for you!! I bet you never thought you'd hear the words, You're not eating enough! LOL! Congratulations!!
Melissa

Congratulations. I know people say it's not about the numbers, but hitting a milestone like that feels wonderful. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing it is inspiring to those of us that are not there yet.

Its such a wonderful feeling for someone to tell you that your not eating enought... I really started giggling, It was cute. My daughter was there to hear it too and she was amazed as well. Ive drop a few more lbs since i last posted this, I'm now at 196 :) 6 more lbs and i can have a party...hehehehe i told myself that when i hit 190 i would have a party! Some one at church last night what size i was in and they said i bet your in a 16, that made me feel real good even though I'm not yet but to them i look that small :D

Back