• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

6 Days and a Wake

Stinkerbelle,

I wont be able to do pics with my uggs and pj's since my grandaughter had a bout of vomiting on our way to the hospital on Monday. I do have my Uggs though. Been walking in those. Ralph the docs here are great. My bp's are still a lil high but my sugars are getting back to where they usually are. I can't wait until I can do away with my cpap machine. Well gonna get my meds and I guess take a nap. ttyl.

TillieS

Oh My I hope your grandbaby is feeling better.. Your nausea may be related to the fact your grandbaby may have had a stomach bug and passed it to you...
Glad your sugars are regulating.
I am off my APAP and loving it. I can sleep laying flat with no fear of apnea, reflux and aspiration...

Have a great rest and keep us posted....

Happy Valentines Day, <3

Jordin gets a little car sick often. I don't think she had a stomach virus. As for me I am doing better todaI am going home and I am going to take a nap that will be uninterupted then walk walk walk.

TillieS

Jordin gets a little car sick often. I don't think she had a stomach virus. As for me I am doing better todaI am going home and I am going to take a nap that will be uninterupted then walk walk walk.

TillieS

Yaya and Congratulations.... Home sounds awesome to me.....

(((((((((Tillie))))))))

So glad you get to go home and start your new life.
I think this has got to be the longest thread in the history of this site (7 pages!)

Congratulations Tillie! I'll be following your progress closely.

Hello OmahaJimmy,

I have seen you post responses all over the forum. However, I notice that you have surgery type/date marked as unknown. Where are you in the process? How can we help?

Did you have your initial presentation and went home scratching your head? Have you started to go to any group meetings?

Are you going through initial testing?

Let us work with you as you progress through these steps and ultimately decide to go/nogo and if go what procedure you have selected and why.

Ralph

From following OmahaJimmyT's other posts it appears as though he is having issues with the VA about surgery and such.

OmahaJimmy if I am incorrect please let me know...

From following OmahaJimmyT's other posts it appears as though he is having issues with the VA about surgery, consults and such.

From following OmahaJimmyT's other posts it appears as though he is having issues with the VA about surgery, consults and such.

Yes, after I posted I did a search on his user id. I simply had a senior moment! I even posted on his thread.

Back