• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Another New Kid in Class!

Mimi G

Good evening! I just found this site on Bing and had to join! My GBP surgery date is August 9th and I am at the "excited and nervous" stage.....more excited. I am so ready for this, so ready to be successful after 30+ years of trying and trying...you all know what I mean. Anyways, thanks for being here for us pre-op ninnys! :)

Welcome aboard Mimi, wish you well on your upcoming surgery. You can access pass forum topics by going to a forum and doing a search of a subject you are interested in or you can post a question and wait for a response. A search is quicker and you gain insight to all the past postings on that subject. Good luck and congratulations.

cheers

Welcome to the board, this is a great group of people. Ask whatever you want and you'll get some great responses.

Frank

:cool:

hi i know just what u mean im really nervous to.i have went to the seminiar an talked to my doctor then got cold feet an now im going back have made up my mind iim gonna do it...i hope everything works out good for u..

Welcome. Great site which I think you will find helpful especially right after surgery. Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery.

Welcome! This board is full of wonderful people, great advice, and encouragement. I'm sure you will find it very helpful. Good luck on your journey!
-Jenny

Back