• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Date Set

I am so excited!!!!! December 18th is my tentative surgery date. Paperwork and all is in order and I am ready to go. Dropped 7 lbs in the mean time and excited about reaching goal weight of 135. Congratulations to those others that have gotten their surgery dates. Onward we go yahoo!!!!!

Sunshine-Welcome to the forum and congratulations on getting your surgery date. Make sure to come back to the forum and keep us posted. The time will pass quickly and before you know it you will be back home watching those numbers on the scale get smaller and smaller :) :) :)

Hi Sunshine, welcome to the forum. Keep us informed on your journey. We're here if you have any questions or just want to share some of the wisdom you'll gain during this journey.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. My emotions are running high these days. Can't wait for the surgery and my new life journey to begin. will stay in touch and keep you up to date.

Hi Sunshine,

Your new life awaits you as you move forward into the life-long journey of health and wellness! You're going to feel great once the weight begins to come off, and you'll be feeling energetic! Great news and welcome!

Last edited:
That's right! Visualize yourself the way you're going to look and it will manifest! Positive thoughts create positive results! So happy to hear you're ready and excited!:eek:

Back