• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Goodbye4's HELLO 3"s

ascooke63

Down 30lbs now and left the 400's behind and into the 300's Hope to never see the 4's again ! but is hard and I need support and prayers thanks for all i"ve gotten trhus far. Sandra

Sandra-Congratulations on your weight loss and to saying goodbye to the 4's. That has to be a good feeling. Just try to focus on your goals and take things a day at a time.

Hi great doesnt say it all!! AWESOME IS CLOSER. ALL MY PRAYERS AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE STRUGGLES YOU WILL GO THROUGH. ELAINE

Congratulations Sandra that's wonderful, keep up the good work, that's a great milestone. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :cool: Tom

ascooke63Sandra CONGRATULATIONS, THAT'S A GREAT MILESTONE YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED, YES GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH EACH AND EVERY OTHER ONE, YOU'VE BEEN AN INSPIRATION TO ME, YOUR SUCCESS IS GREAT . YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE CONCERNED THE "4'S " WILLNEVER COME BACK YOUR WAY AGAIN, I BELIEVE YOU WILL GET TO THE 2'S BEFORE YOU KNOW IT AND FINALLY THE WEIGHT YOU WANT. BY "FAITH" NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
I HAD PUT 166 AS MY GOAL WEIGHT BUT I'D BE HAPPY AT 175 LIKE YOU HAVE LISTED, FOR I'M 5'11 AND TO GET UNDER 200 NUMBER WOULD BE SO AWESOME..................
WE ARE NOT QUITTERS THERE FORE WE WILL SUCCEED. 30 LBS IS WHAT I WANT TO LOOSE BEFORE SURGERY TO PROVE TO THE DR I AM SERIOUS PLUS HE WANTED ME TO GET AT LEAST 20 OFF BEFORE.
HOW ARE YOU AND SISTER DOING?
dONNA

Sandra,

Congratulations on the loss to date but more importantly for leaving the 400 lbs range. We're all praying for you & sending you positive vibes to hang in there, do what you know you need to do and stay the course. I think you should do something nice for yourself b/c it's more than just the 30 lbs it's getting below that 400 mark and I completely get that.

All the best to you ~~ Mary

Congratulations. I think these milestones give us the strength to keep going. Sending out postive and healing vibes to you. Keep coming back.

congratulations to you Sandra!!!! I completely know the feeling, I too, have left the 4's and now in the 3's, woo hoo!! I am 3 weeks post op and feel great. I am so glad I did this, hope you continue with your weight loss and it looks like we both started out about the same. Good luck to you and maybe we can keep up with each other. Tammy

Hi, Tammy and thanks How did everything work out with your surgery how where the first few days after? Did you have to do a liquid diet before and after? How did that go?
Definetly lets keep in touch ill need that encouragement as time gets closer! Sandra

Congratulations Sandra and Tammtoby for reaching a milestone. You both should feel very proud of your accomplishments!!!

I am so impressed with you. You are an inspiration to me. Keep it up and know that the numbers just keep getting smaller and smaller. Next year you won't even know yourself. Take pictures to keep a record . I wished I did one every month . I just took another picture of myself after 5 months. How the time flies by.
Best to you. And remember we are all here for you.

Back