• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Here we go!!!

Time 4 me

Okay everyone I am less then 24 hours away from embarking on a whole new chapter of my life. Surgery is tomorrow and I have to tell you that the flood of emotions is incredible. I have been through apprehension, undecided, excited, weepy, terrified, elated, high and low. With that being said I am now onto FOCUSED, I can do this and am ready to fight thru all of the emotions good and/or bad.

My prayer is that my family will continue to be a steadfast support system so that feeling alone with this process will not happen, I would like to thank everyone on this forum for their support and wonder suggestions/ideas.

So I plan to post by weeks end with a wonderful report!!! God Bless.:eek:

Hi Time 4 Me. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. You will do fine. Let us know how you are doing when you can. :cool: Tom

Time 4 Me,

Congratulations on reaching your big day! Another milestone on your journey! Please let us know how you are doing. Prayers are with you as you proceed.

Joy

Time 4 me-I will keep you in my prayers for a perfect surgery and a speedy recovery. You will be just fine. We will all be waiting to hear back from you when you are able to get on your computer. Try to get some rest before your surgery time.

Time4me, Congrats on your surgery. I hope that you aren't in too much pain. Best advice I can give is to get up and move around as much as possible, it will help with the gas and it breaks up the boredom of sitting in your chair or bed all the time. Can't wait to hear how you're doing.

ninaxxxjean- I began my journey in March and once all the testing was done, everything was submitted to insurance. After 2 surgery dates that did not stick due to insurance wanting more paperwork I was approved on the third date which took over 90 days. Believe me it sounds like a long time but it really flew looking back on it. Take care!!

thank you I am just so ready now been trying to get this done for a long time,I have got all the nessacessary things done, waiting is hard,but will be worth it thanks again

congrats on the arrival of your surgery day. Thoughts and prayers are with you. I am on the 72 hour countdown to mine:) I will be watching for post op posts. Good luck and have a speedy recovery.

Back