• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

I never thought I would be posting on this board !!!

kristin

:D Got word today that my surgery is scheduled for June 13 !! I know it is a ways away but I am excited, I have been looking into this surgery since 2009 and to finally have a date ! :) I just have the nutrition class and psych eval left to go ........ then the paperwork is off to the insurance !!

Congrats Kristin, make sure you use your time till surgery wisely. The more exercise you get in the easier your recovery will be. Good luck to you.

Cheers

Kristen, I am so happy for you!! I was just thinking about you today, wondering if you had a date yet. We'll all be saving room on the Loser's Bench for you. Plus, you'll be off during the warm weather....

Congrats on the date Kristin, it will get here faster than you think. You're going to do great. Ask any thing you want between now and then.

Frank

:cool:

Kristen happy for you that your long wait it just about over, it took me 9 months I can't imagine what you've went through but it will truly be worth the long wait. keep us posted.
Donna Bigtallsis

Great news Kristin,

Time is going to fly by and before you know the day you have been waiting for 2 years will finally be here. Good luck on your journey! Hugs, Nancy

Back