• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

My surgery is over!

Laurieann

My surgery was at 8:00 this morning and it went so smoothly! I have already done one lap around my area and will go for another walk in a little while. Thank you all so much for your prayers as I am proof that prayer WORKS! I will check in again tomorrow, maybe! :D

Congratulations, Laurieann! You made it to the other side! I hope everything continues to go well. Take your pain medication...do not try to be tough.

Congratulations Laurieann! You must be doing well to be posting on the day of your surgery!!! Good luck on your journey. Hugs, Nancy

That is great. I was so out of it the day I had my surgery I couldn't keep my eyes open. I'm doing much better now. I wish you the best. Keep us posted.

Laurie Ann So Glad your surgery is over and you are doing well. Thank you Lord, yes PRayer does work. take your pain med. and follow the plan as close as you can. happy for you, your on your way to a wonderful journey. praying for you to have a fast recovery. I bet your family is anxious for you to come home. rest and take care of your self. Donna
ps: went to womens meeting at church tonight and a lady whom had not seen me since my surgery didn't recognize me, that is the best compliment I think I've ever gotten, others made me feel good too by complimenting on my weight loss, one said you loss half of yourself, not quite but I left there with a huge smile on my face. God is good He made it possible for me to have been given the chance of a new life.Donna

Congrats Laurieann, glad to see everything went well. Keep up the walking and sip, sip, sip. You'll be joining the list of LOSERS on this site very soon.

Frank

:cool:

Congratulations on your surgery and your recovery will be quick it seems! Here is to you losing all of the weight, and waiting no more. I hope I feel that good, that soon after surgery :D xo lacey

Back