• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Surgery in the morning

Kperion

Everyone please say a prayer for me 7:30 in the morning I will be having VSG...
I'm at peace and ready to change my life

My thoughts and Prayers are with you. I couldn't sleep very well the night before, I was so excited and anxiouse and scared all at once:p. I was so relieved to check into the hospital in the morning and know it was finaly time. :cool: Tom

You are in my prayers...you will do GREAT! I had RNY in Feb.2012 and am doing very well. We all learn as we go along our new path. Each person is different and heals differently. Don't get frustrated with yourself. It all comes..it is the best change I could have made! Keep in touch. Kris

Thanks everyone ... I'm on day2 post op ... I'm still here at the hospital.

So very happy you are doing well. I wish I would have taken my computer with me into the hospital. I wasn't able to sleep at all after the first 24 hours so I was bored out of my mind for the next 3 days *LOL*

How are you feeling? How's the pain, if any?

Areyou remembering to sip slowly? Drink enough water. You are in good hands. I stayed in the hospital for two days also. Was afraid to go home and do it all on my own...but did very well. You will too. Keep me posted! Kris

Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm doing okay. I came home on Saturday . The pain is okay as long as I stay on top of my pain meds.im drinking drinking and more drinking ..

Back