• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Surgery is monday

Seems it took for ever but here it is 7:15 a.m Miami Valley Hospital bariatcs. Met a lot of them what a wonderful group. Can't wait yet a little nervous. Monday Oct 22 : ):)

The very best to you Darkpoeticangel. I will be thinking about you and as soon as you feel like sharing, let us know how you are doing. I will be looking for your post.
Take care of "YOU"

Seems it took for ever but here it is 7:15 a.m Miami Valley Hospital bariatcs. Met a lot of them what a wonderful group. Can't wait yet a little nervous. Monday Oct 22 : ):)

I know exactly how you feel, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. You will do fine, the surgeons all do a great job, let us know how you are doing when you get home. :cool: Tom

Hello darkangel,
My surgery is being done at Miami Valley Hospital also. Who is your surgeon? My surgery is scheduled for Nov. 19th. They are busy! Got the word that they approved my surgery on Oct. 5 my birthday, best birthday present ever! but didn't have a surgery date till the 19th of Nov. :( oh well it will go fast! Your lucky yours is soon. I can't wait to get my ball rolling. I wish you a good recovery and some great weight loss! Michele

Good luck on your surgery,prayers for a speedy recovery, I had my surgery on October 1, so far I've lost 30 lb, and every thing went great with my surgery, I wish you the best

Thanks everyone I am very scared one minute and okay the next. I know its normal but its a big life change, a good one but never the less. I will write when I am able staying at daughters a few days. Soon it will be over then on with living

My surgeon is Dr Siddiqui, Yours is not far off , a lot of testing. Yes what a wonderful Birthday present. Maybe we will meet up someday at a group or something. Good luck to you and will talk to you later.

Angie

Darkpoeticangel I'm a bit late, since you're probably in your room already, but I'm certain it went well. The next couple of days are the hardest and I know you'll get through it, after all you've had children. I had my surgery last Wednesday, so I'm just settling into the healing process. I look forward to hearing more from you and your successes along the way.

Hi again Angie,
Wow what a small world. My surgeon is Dr. Siddiqui too! You have had your surgery by now! I hope all went well and you are getting around and recovering great. They moved my surgery up to Nov. 14 now so the time till surgery is not far off now and pat testing is Oct. 30 so the time will be fast. I will look forward to hearing back from you when you can. Take care and happy weight loss and happy life! Michele

darkpoetangel so how is it all going? Report back to us when you can. should be out of hosptial by today but>>>>>

Back