• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Surgury Tomorrow

applewart

Well I have been on the all protein shakes for 2 weeks and I have have lost over 15 pounds. Tomorrow is the big day. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little apprehensive about it. I am also excited to start my new life. Hopefully I can post Tuesday that everything went well. Again, thank you all who replied to my questions.

Apprehension is normal. Good luck on your journey. Keep us posted on how you are doing as you are able or if you have any questions. Joy

Best Wishes! Keep us posted on the recovery. I am scheduled for the 3rd of April and adjusting to the all protein shake diet has been tough....but it will all be worth it!

Figures, I'm a day late and a dollar short. I hope that everything went well and that you are recovering nicely. Let us know how you're doing.

Frank

:cool:

The surgery went off without a hitch. I was walking 2 hours after. I am down 32 pounds since January. I am having a problem getting my fluids in with having to wait 30 min before and after eating. Any suggestions?
Thank all of you again fpr your support.

I keep a water bottle with me and sip sip sip all day long, except for the time before and after eating. With practice it will come.

Frank

:cool:

Back