• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

the big day is here!

Monday,the big day. I have to b ready for sugury by 7am, im not the first one but thats ok i,i get to sleep in, in the am. I am feeling so many emotions its hard to get a grip, so ive been primping, its a girl thing:):) hair done nails done pjs packed samsung will b with me,nook oh and phone to. Its been a verry emotional day for me,really lookinng forward for better health.i pray thesugery will take care of so many of my problems. Will u help me pray for the drs hands to be blessedso the sugery goes well. I pray for all on this site.thanks hunger buddy

Last edited:
Hi Hunger Buddy,
Wanted to come here to tell you that I'll keep you in my thoughts tomorrow. Just stay positive and let your body show you the way.
Dreams

Hey Hunger Buddy, I will keep you in my prayers. Things are going to go great. By now you should be on the other side and continuing your journey. :) Please let us know how you are doing. I'm so happy for you.

thinking of you Hunger Buddy and hoping you are on the mend and feeling happy. Keep walking and keep your spirits up.

Dreams

Back