• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Got my Date

BABABABY

hi I know how exciting it is to get your date, it took me 9 months to get mine, had my surgery 9-12-12- it will change your life forever and before you know it the NEW you will be here. keep comming back there's unlimited info on here and some great people to help along the way.
Have a good day
Donna

Bigtallsis, It is nice to meet you. Thank you for welcoming me, Donna. It has very interesting reading the questions and the answers. Have a wonderful day. Sincerely, Carla

Hey Carla,

Welcome to the family. I had my RNY on Oct 17th and while there were times I wondered what it was all for, I have no regrets at all. I'm starting to add solid food to the diet, though I'm not eating much at all. Best advise I can give you at this time is to 1) Follow your doctors instructions and 2) If you have questions, feel overwhelmed or just need a boost, post here and we'll be there for you.

Frank

Greetings;

Congratulations on your surgery date!!!!! I am finishing up with my requirements and they say around the end of December. I go for my Pulmonary Eval on Nov 20th and probably will most likely need to go for a sleep study. Will get that done and my PA appt is on Dec 4th.
Moving on-will be glad once I get the date in writing.

Carol

Hi BamaBaby, Congratulations on your surgery date, make sure to let us know how you are doing these next few days before surgery, it can be an emotional rollercoaster ride, Hang in there. :cool: Tom

BamaBaby-Congratulations on your surgery date. It's just over a week away so you must be getting really excited. Make sure you keep us posted on how you are feeling :)

BamaBaby, so excited for you! Can you think of ANYTHING else??? I know I can't. Mine is November 28th, I actually have pre-op appointments today. Makes it feel more real.

Carla,

Congratulations on getting your your date. Another milestone on the journey met. Please keep us posted on your progress and come back often. Good luck as you continue your journey.

Joy

Back